• KC-4C cable adopts a special twisting method that prevents the individual wires from crossing and rubbing against each other. This is to prevent reduction of cooling efficiency and cable breakage due to individual wire strand breakage during use for extended periods.
• The reason KC-4C cables are so flexible is that the positive and negative conductors are completely separated by their insulator tubes so that plenty of space is provided between the conductors and the outer hose. Furthermore, since mild stainless steel hose clamps are used, these clamps are powerful and maintain a fixed clamping pressure. Thus there is no need to worry about water leaking from the cables.
KC-4C Kickless Cable Specification
|Impedance (25ºC 50Hz)||2.0m||480±15µΩ||358±20µΩ||Test method by JIS C9318|
|Reactance||2.0m||69µΩ||46µΩ||Measured by Calculation|
|Power Factor||= 0.99|
|Cooling Water Quantity||7L/min||Pressure Loss 0.7kg/cm2|
|Total Weight||2.0m||10.4kg||13.2kg||Average Figure|
Accessories for KC-4C Kickless Cable
1. Kickless Cable
2. Water Cooled Jumber Cable
3. G Type Terminal
4. I Type Terminal
5. H Type Terminal
6. Kickless bolt with Insulator
7. Trans-terminal bolt with Insulator
These bands are used to hang Kickless cables. Inside is made by rubber, which prevents the cable surface from hurt. Moreover, the wide breath protects outer circumference and protects from any change in shape.
Secondary Cable Union Band
Insulating tube (Cotton contained Bake)
|Bolt Dia||Parts Code No.||D1||d2||L|
|M6||6 1P x 50||9.0||6.5||50|
|M8||8 1P x 50||11.0||8.5||50|
|M10||10 1P x 50||14.0||11.0||50|
|M12||12 1P x 50||16.0||13.0||50|
Insulating washer (Cotton contained Bake)
|Bolt Dia||Parts Code No.||D1 Ø||d2 Ø||t 1|
This is used to tie Kickless cable or Two line type cables, air pressure hoses and cooling hoses.
This also works to prevent the shock on the cables when welding.