• Filling nitrogen gas from the bottom of the gas spring and the shock absorber then weld the nail to seal the gas.
• Hydraulic filled in shock absorber then filling the nitrogen before welding.
• Single process to fill the gas then welding to seal the filling hole.
• Using Japanese digital control for easy and accurate calculation of pressure filled.
• Single fill, linear movement fill and double fill function available according to different production requirement.
Multi Spot Welding for Piston Ring and Stopper
• High current density, excellent thermal efficiency
• Three phase input, three times of power factor as AC machines
• Energy Saving, saves up to 50-70% energy as AC machines
Projection Welding for Knuckle Bracket Upsetting