- Test up to 200lb F (1.5kN)
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Large backlit graphic displays
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
One method for testing the strength of a weld is to physically pull the joined materials apart. Ideal for for laboratory and production needs alike, the PT-200 pull tester can be configured for tension or compression testing applications up to 200lbF (1.5kN).
PT-200 comes with motorized test stand, force gauge, and standard wedge grips. This configuration is good for most resistance welding geometries for wires and sheets. The platform is customizable for specific applications.